We’re thrilled to have Dr. Sarah Howle as part of the Fishbein family!
Dr. Howle adds another level of care, understanding, and aid to our mission to serve our community with respect and dedication by instilling healthy habits at a young age! One of her favorite parts of the process is showing patients the before and after photos from their treatment, as well as being part of not only the physical, but the psychological transformations that stem from newfound confidence.
Education and Experience
Dr. Howle graduated from the University of South Alabama with a degree in Psychology and then obtained her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. During her time there, she conducted research on dental biomaterials which was published in the Journal of Dentistry. She also traveled to Nicaragua on a mission trip to provide dental services to underserved communities––including a Nicaraguan prison. She later received orthodontic training and her Master’s degree from the University of Michigan.
As an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, she looks forward to remaining active in local and state dental societies and continuing to learn from her mentors, colleagues, and patients to provide the best-personalized care possible.
AWARDS & SPECIALTIES
Best of The Bay
Voted Best Orthodontic Practice Pensacola News Journal
Providing the highest quality of orthodontic care.
Best of Coast
Voted Best Orthodontist in Pensacola Pensacola Independent News – inweekly
Invisalign Diamond Plus Provider
Northwest Florida’s leading provider of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen
Presents at events nationwide on orthodontics and practice management.
Voted “Best Orthodontist in Pensacola”
in VIP Pensacola Magazine
DR. SARAH HOWLE IS A MEMBER OF:
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- EscaRosa Dental Society
- AAO Emerging Leaders Class of 2017
DR. SARAH HOWLE’S AWARDS:
- Finalist for Journal of Clinical Orthodontics Resident of the Year Award 2017
- Winner of the Eli V. Berger Award
- Lindsay O. Kesling Award Winner (TP Orthodontics)
- Pierre-Fouchard Research Award Winner
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Inductee 2014 (dental honor society)
- Alabama State Dental Board Scholarship
- Third District Dental Society Scholarship of Alabama
3 FUN FACTS FROM DR. HOWLE:
- I’m half Cuban.
- I have a 9 year old yellow lab named Reef.
- I love to run!