Our friendly and accommodating team is a vital component of our premier orthodontic practice.
At Fishbein Orthodontics we are happy to serve the communities of Pensacola, Navarre, Pace, Crestview, Ft. Walton, Niceville, Cantonment, and Perdido, Florida with high-quality orthodontic care. We pride ourselves on being a board-certified orthodontist in Pensacola as well as winning the Best of The Bay award for ‘Best Orthodontist’! Our friendly and accommodating team is a vital component of our premier orthodontic practice. We encourage you to read below about each of our amazing team members. Don’t forget to say hello when you see them around the office!
- I’ve been in the dental/ortho field for over 20 years.
- I’m obsessed with working out, I go every weekday at 5am.
- I have 3 gorgeous daughters, 2 of them work in ortho too.
- I have 2 brindle furbabies Zoso and Coda.
- I'm a Sommelier and love all things wine and art related.
- My degrees are in Marketing and Graphic Design, but I managed high-end restaurants for 10 years before FishOrtho.
- I'm a military kid.
- I lived in Germany for 6 years.
- I'm happily married to my high school sweetheart.
- I have a furbaby named Tyler.
- I have a Cosmotology License and love doing makeup in my free time.
- I'm originally from Arkansas.
- I was born in Okinawa, Japan, and I have never been a sushi chef. LOL
- I am married to my best friend and have 3 sons and 3 dogs.
- I used to show horses (American Saddlebred) when I was younger.
- I am married to the love of my life, Jacob!
- Disney is one of my biggest obsessions and I actually walked down the aisle to the song Beauty and the Beast.
- I have my bachelors degree in music education and I am a classically trained singer.
- I was born and raised in Gulf Breeze, FL, love the beach.
- I come from a large family, I have 5 amazing brothers so I’m more of a tomboy.
- I was a sushi chef for 7 years, I’m pretty good with a knife.
- I have two Big Ol' Basset Hound Furbabies.
- I sing in a worship band on Sundays.
- I can snow ski better than I can walk!
- Momma to the cutest, coolest little boy EVER... my Kash Jordan!
- Tad competitive. Will make literally anything a competition.
- Love ALL sports. Baseball is my fav, but love my Tide! GO BAMA!
- I was born and raised on a peanut farm in South GA.
- I am married and we have 3 kids.
- I almost drowned in a water tank that is pulled behind a vehicle.
- I was a blackjack dealer in Las Vegas.
- I love trap shooting, hunting and rodeos.
- Steelers fan for life!
- I have two precious little boys.
- I enjoy hunting and fishing with my fiancé.
- Family time is my favorite.
- I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 2 years.
- I have 2 pups, a lab mix named diesel and a corgi mix name Odie.
- I’m from a military family so I’ve lived many places but I call Pensacola my home.
- I'm a Boy Mom.
- I was my High School's Valedictorian.
- I’m a trivia buff and love sci fi movies!
- I’m 100% a beach bum, I guess that's what happens when you’re a Florida baby.
- I have an obsession with candles... you can never have too many in my opinion.
- I’m a licensed cosmetologist and still love to do hair or makeup in my free time.
- I am working on a degree in accounting.
- I have a cat named Nala.
- My famorite thing to do is... sleep!
- I was born and raised in Florida.
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I enjoy spending my free time outdoors.
- I was born and raised in Pennsylvania where I met my high school sweetheart, now husband.
- I have an adorable little girl and 2 awesome dogs.
- I enjoy spending time out on the water with my family and watching football. Go Eagles!
- I'm the Mother of 2 kids.
- I drink coffee all day long!
- I enjoy running for fun!
- I am married to my high school sweetheart.
- I have 2 amazing children, Maleeah and Conway.
- I fell in love with orthodontics while I had braces as a teenager and knew it was what I wanted to do for my career.
- I am a mommy of a beautiful baby girl and a fiancé to the sweetest man alive.
- I spend my free time dabbling in anything artsy.
- I love attending social events where I can have any chance at meet new people.
- I was born in Riverside, California, but I’ve lived in Florida for 15 years.
- I come from a family of six with three siblings, two brothers and a sister. Two siblings are currently in treatment with us.
- I’ve moved 12 times.
- Two of my 4 kids are Irish twins.
- Although I’m very girly and love make-up and sparkles, I also like to hunt.
- I’m deathly afraid of small birds and the seagulls at the beach.
- I am originally from Birmingham, AL.
- I went to culinary school and am now a pastry chef!
- I have 3 kids all under the age of 4.
- I won Most Athletic my senior year of high school.
- The first and only time I went in an airplane I went skydiving out of it!
- Before working at FishOrtho I was a preschool teacher for 5 years.
- I love hanging out with my family and have an amazing husband, adorable baby boy and two sweet puppy dogs.
- My hobbies include golfing, surfing, paddle boarding, gardening and riding my beach cruiser.
- I love eating. Crispy chocolate chip cookies are my vice.
- I am originally from Buffalo, NY.
- I have a super smart son named Jordan.
- I love to do makeup and everything makeup related.
- I moved from Pennsylvania to Florida in June 2019.
- My favorite thing to do is go to the beach with family.
- I have two cats named Neeko & Clyde.
- Mother of a handsome boy, Kingston Corpuz!
- Working on a degree to become a Dental Hygienist.
- Born and raised in Pensacola, FL.
- Originally from Mobile, AL.
- Moved to Pensacola with my boyfriend of 5 years, Doug.
- We have 3 big furbabies, Chief, Mila, and Cooper.
- I have 2 dogs that are my babies.
- I've been married since I was 19 years old.
- I was born and raised in Missouri.
- I have 2 Corgis named Loki and Lilo.
- I am also a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist.
- I love anything food related!
- Momma to Knox and Bronx.
- Fun fact! I have no feeling in my forehead due to a being ejected from a vehicle.
- I have no idea how to ride a bike (great story behind that).
- I’m originally from Georgia.
- I have one sister.
- I love to swim, I was on the swim team in high school.
- I love to eat 24/7!
- Netflix is my best friend.
- I love to go to the beach!
- I was born and raised in Utah.
- I share my birthday with my husband.
- We said "I Do" in Vegas!
- I am originally from Philadelphia.
- I love monkeys and wish I could have one for a pet!
- Anything Fall is my favorite.
- A single mom with two beautiful children, Brooklynn and Cooper.
- I love anything with Sparkles and of course, Roll Tide!
- Graduated Valedictorian from Fortis and have been with Dr. Fishbein since my externship.
- I was raised in Brewton, AL.
- I’m the oldest of 8 siblings.
- I’ve lived in 13 different states.
- Currently in school getting my degree in Health/ Business Management.
- Twizzlers are my favorite candy.
- My 4 front teeth are fake.
- Born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- I can speak a little bit of Spanish.
- I love the outdoors, especially snowboarding.
- Out of all my siblings and grandchildren on my Mom’s side, I am the only girl.
- I used to be a cheerleader and was a flyer!
- Currently, I am majoring in Elementary Education and hoping to be a 2nd grade teacher one day.
- I have a little boy named Tyson.
- I’m a black belt in karate.
- I’m a shopping addict.
- I was born and raised an Indiana girl and met my husband, Bryan at Indiana University.
- I love doing anything with our 2 basset hounds, Dazey and Bella... especially snuggling!
- I have been a baker, nanny, barista, and construction worker, but being an orhto assistant is by far my favorite!
- I’ve played guitar since I was 7.
- I’m a scary movie fanatic.
- I’ve swam with sharks in the Bahamas.
- I am originally from Virginia Beach.
- But I have lived in Italy before.
- I used to be in a band!
- I’m from Brewton, AL.
- I’m addicted to fashion!
- I eat pizza at least 3 times a week so I guess you could say it’s my fave!
- I have my Bachelor's in Health Science Pre-Clinical and am a Registered Dental Assistant.
- My passion is ortho, and I want to become an orthodontist!
- You'll find me working out, gaming, or at the movies.
- I am a phlebotomists from Kansas City, MO.
- I am a UWF grad.
- You’ll find me doing Yoga!
- I have lived in Pensacola my whole life.
- I enjoy spending time with my puppy, Ollie.
- I like to binge watch scary movies.
- I have lived my whole life in Oregon until I recently decided to up and move to Florida!
- My first pet I ever had was a carpet python named Beaumont.
- I learned how to drive a manual vehicle when I was 16.
- I was born in Maryland and moved to Pensacola when I was four.
- I've been a vegetarian for four years now.
- My favorite kind of food is mexican. I could eat tacos everyday and am happy.
- I have a backelor's degree in psychology.
- In my free time, I really enjoy photography.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart.
- I am from Pensacola, FL.
- I am currently attending school to become a dental hygienist.
- I enjoy competing in Fitness competitions and setting goals for myself to be healthy in every aspect of life!
- I am from Pensacola, FL
- My favorite show is The Office
- My favorite hobby is eating food
- I taught myself how to play the piano.
- I’m obsessed with pygmy goats.
- I’m a huge Alabama fan, ROLL TIDE!
- My fur babies Malichi and Luna are my best friends.
- I enjoy doing crossfit in my free time.
- I love to watch true crime TV.
- I have a total of 32 cousins & 2 of them work with me at Fishbein Orthodontics.
- My favorite place to be is the beach.
- I love sushi!
- I was born and raised in Cabot, Arkansas and I have a thick southern accent.
- I am obsessed with my 3 dogs, Lacy, Chloe, and Chachi.
- My family and friends are my everything.
- I was born and raised in Milton, FL.
- I have 3 kids; Carson, Addison, and Dalton.
- I love watching FRIENDS!
- I love working out.
- I can quote every word to Shrek.
- I love EVERYTHING Christmas!
- I grew up on a farm with Jersey cows, chickens, ducks, geese, and goats.
- I race a mud truck!
- I learned how to drive a truck whenI was 9 years old, it was a stick shift.
- Born and raised in Pensacola, FL.
- I Have a miniature Australian Shepard puppy named Ace Ventura.
- I have 9 beautiful nieces and nephews!
- Born and raised in California, I'm a military brat that has moved all over the country.
- I'm a navy wife and have two amazing children.
- When I am not working, I love gardening, interior decorating, and hiking with my family.
- I was born and raised right here in Pensacola.
- I have worked for my church for 4 years.
- I have the cutest pets named Tuffy and Shelby!
- I love to go fishing at the beach from sunrise to sunset.
- I like to binge watch netflix with my dog Mo.
- By far my favorite thing to do is go out to the ranch and ride horses to relax and clear my mind.
- I'm a single momma of 3 amazing kids, Dieter, Kierstyn, and Dawson.
- I love being outside in the woods, especially if I'm shooting, hunting, fishing or exploring new places.
- I played softball in college. I'm now a softball coach and umpire little league baseball and softball games.
- I was raised right next to Scranton, PA (where the TV show The Office was based)!
- I have two Cavalier King Charles puppies, Lily and Bo.
- I love spending time outdoors.
- I love hiking and going on fun adventures.
- I love snowboarding (still learning, but so much fun)!
- Going for drives and listening to music is how I role!
- My favorite color is red.
- My favorite superhero is Spiderman.
- I have always wanted to be a teacher!
- I have an Aussiedoodle named Nova.
- I love paddleboarding, surfing, and kayaking with my husband.
- I'm originally from New Jersey.
- I am originally from Ohio.
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- I am obsessed with my dog name Sherman!
- Happy to be born and raised native Floridian.
- Love all things Disney!
- I enjoy my time most with my friends and family.
- I am originally from Virginia and traveled around due to being a military brat & ended up here in Florida.
- In my free time I love reading books & honestly shopping at target or tj maxx.
- I am currently working on my degree in healthcare management.
- Mommy to the cutest, sassiest little girl name Harper.
- I've been to Disney World more times than I can count!
- When I'm not at work you can find me at Whataburger…
- I am from Jay, FL.
- My favorite thing about life is being an Aunt.
- I love meeting new people!
LAB TECHNICIANS, RDH
- I'm a Dental Hygienist.
- I'm from Jonesboro, AR.
- I love my little boy Braden and my puppy Bella.
- I’m a Pensacola native and there is no where else I’d rather live as I LOVE our beautiful beach and spending time in the sun.
- I have been married for over 40 years. We have a daughter and son, two granddaughters and our sweet Weimaraner.
- I graduated from PJC’s Dental Hygiene program in 1977 and have been working in dentistry and orthodontics since 1978.
- Married to my wonderful husband John for over 40 years and we have two sons and three grandkids.
- I love to travel, going to the beach, fishing and just being on the water.
- I’m a Dental Hygienist and I love working at Fishbein Orthodontic as a Lab Technician.