Our friendly and accommodating team is a vital component of our premier orthodontic practice.
At Fishbein Orthodontics we are happy to serve the communities of Pensacola, Navarre, Pace, Crestview, Ft. Walton, Niceville, Cantonment, and Perdido, Florida with high-quality orthodontic care. We pride ourselves on being a board-certified orthodontist in Pensacola as well as winning the Best of The Bay award for ‘Best Orthodontist’! Our friendly and accommodating team is a vital component of our premier orthodontic practice. We encourage you to read below about each of our amazing team members. Don’t forget to say hello when you see them around the office!
OUR AMAZING STAFF
Director of Marketing
- I have 2 brindle furbabies Zoso and Coda.
- I’m a Sommelier and love all things wine and art related.
- My degrees are in Marketing and Graphic Design, but I managed high-end restaurants for 10 years before FishOrtho.
- From Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Go Steelers.
- I have an associates degree in dental assisting and love being in the orthodontic field.
- My biggest accomplishments are my two children, Sadie and Enzo.
- I’m the Mother of 2 kids.
- I drink coffee all day long!
- I enjoy running for fun!
Chief Operating Officer
- I’ve been in the dental/ortho field for over 20 years.
- I’m obsessed with working out, I go every weekday at 5am.
- I have 3 gorgeous daughters, 2 of them work in ortho too.
- I’m a Dental Hygienist.
- I’m from Jonesboro, AR.
- I love my little boy Braden and my puppy Bella.
- A single mom with two beautiful children, Brooklynn and Cooper.
- I love anything with Sparkles and of course, Roll Tide!
- Graduated Valedictorian from Fortis and have been with Dr. Fishbein since my externship.
- I have lived in Pensacola my whole life.
- I enjoy spending time with my puppy, Ollie.
- I like to binge watch scary movies.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart.
- I have 2 amazing children, Maleeah and Conway.
- I fell in love with orthodontics while I had braces as a teenager and knew it was what I wanted to do for my career.
- I have two Big Ol’ Basset Hound Furbabies.
- I sing in a worship band on Sundays.
- I can snow ski better than I can walk!
Director of Operations
- I’m a military kid.
- I lived in Germany for 6 years.
- I’m happily married to my high school sweetheart.
- Momma to the cutest, coolest little boy EVER… my Kash Jordan!
- Tad competitive. Will make literally anything a competition.
- Love ALL sports. Baseball is my fav, but love my Tide! GO BAMA!
- Born and raised in New Orleans, laissez le bon temps rouler (let the good times roll).
- I rescued a sweet orange tabby cat named Marlin.
- Multi millionaire in the making!
- I’m a Pensacola native and there is no where else I’d rather live as I LOVE our beautiful beach and spending time in the sun.
- I have been married for over 40 years. We have a daughter and son, two granddaughters and our sweet Weimaraner.
- I graduated from PJC’s Dental Hygiene program in 1977 and have been working in dentistry and orthodontics since 1978.
- I am deathly afraid of roaches!
- I have seen every episode of friends at least twice and still clap during the theme song.
- I don’t like bacon by itself but like anything bacon flavored or with bacon in it!
- I’m a Boy Mom.
- I was my High School’s Valedictorian.
- I’m a trivia buff and love sci fi movies!
- I’m from Kentucky.
- I have a cat named COCO Chanel.
- I love to play Fortnite!
- I am from Pensacola, FL.
- I am currently attending school to become a dental hygienist.
- I enjoy competing in Fitness competitions and setting goals for myself to be healthy in every aspect of life!
- I was born and raised on a peanut farm in South GA.
- I am married and we have 3 kids.
- I almost drowned in a water tank that is pulled behind a vehicle.
- I am 20 years old, and was born and raised in Pensacola, FL.
- I am a signed model down in Miami, and love traveling to new places for work.
- I’ve been working at Fishbein Ortho for awhile now, and learned everything I know at this practice!
- I am from Pensacola, FL.
- My favorite show is The Office.
- My favorite hobby is eating food.
- I’m 100% a beach bum, I guess that’s what happens when you’re a Florida baby.
- I have an obsession with candles… you can never have too many in my opinion.
- I’m a licensed cosmetologist and still love to do hair or makeup in my free time.
- I taught myself how to play the piano.
- I’m obsessed with pygmy goats.
- I’m a huge Alabama fan, ROLL TIDE!
- I have an obsession with Bath and Body Works and have a collection of over 40 different lotions.
- My all-time favorite movie is the Dr. Suess’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- My favorite place to eat is Taco Bell and I will definitely have it at my wedding…. if I ever get married.
- I have a total of 32 cousins & 2 of them work with me at Fishbein Orthodontics.
- My favorite place to be is the beach.
- I love sushi!
- I’ve played guitar since I was 7.
- I’m a scary movie fanatic.
- I’ve swam with sharks in the Bahamas.
- Momma to Knox and Bronx.
- Fun fact! I have no feeling in my forehead due to being ejected from a vehicle.
- I have no idea how to ride a bike (great story behind that).
- I was a blackjack dealer in Las Vegas.
- I love trap shooting, hunting, and rodeos.
- Steelers fan for life!
Director of Sales
- I have a furbaby named Tyler.
- I have a Cosmetology License and love doing makeup in my free time.
- I’m originally from Arkansas.
- I’m originally from Georgia.
- I have one sister.
- I love to swim, I was on the swim team in high school.
- I was raised in Brewton, AL.
- I’m the oldest of 8 siblings.
- I’ve lived in 13 different states.
- I married the cute boy who sat behind me in the 10th grade and now I’m a Mama to two girls, a cat and a pig.
- I delivered my own baby, before my doctors could get there!
- I am also a wedding/event planner.
- I have two precious little boys.
- I enjoy hunting and fishing with my fiancé.
- Family time is my favorite.
- I was born and raised in Milton, FL.
- I have 3 kids; Carson, Addison, and Dalton.
- I love watching FRIENDS!
- Born in Georgia, I am a Georgia Peach.
- I am currently going to school for Radiology.
- I love riding horses and anything that involves the outdoors.
- I love hanging out with my family and have an amazing husband, adorable baby boy and two sweet puppy dogs.
- My hobbies include golfing, surfing, paddle boarding, gardening and riding my beach cruiser.
- I love eating. Crispy chocolate chip cookies are my vice.
- I was born in Riverside, California, but I’ve lived in Florida for 15 years.
- I come from a family of six with three siblings, two brothers and a sister. Two siblings are currently in treatment with us.
- I’ve moved 12 times.
- I am a mommy of a beautiful baby girl and a fiancé to the sweetest man alive.
- I spend my free time dabbling in anything artsy.
- I love attending social events where I can have any chance at meet new people.
- Born and raised in Pensacola,FL.
- I have a miniature Australian Shepard puppy named Ace Ventura.
- I have 9 beautiful nieces and nephews!
- Two of my 4 kids are Irish twins.
- Although I’m very girly and love make-up and sparkles, I also like to hunt.
- I’m deathly afraid of small birds and the seagulls at the beach.
- I’m an army brat, moved around just about everywhere. San Antonio Texas is home.
- I have a little girl named Adyson Elise.
- I’m addicted to online shopping.
Director of Finance
- I was born in Okinawa, Japan, and I have never been a sushi chef. LOL
- I am married to my best friend and have 3 sons and 3 dogs.
- I used to show horses (American Saddlebred) when I was younger.
- I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 2 years.
- I have 2 pups, a lab mix named diesel and a corgi mix name Odie.
- I’m from a military family so I’ve lived many places but I call Pensacola my home.
- I love going to beach, so summer more than winter.
- I workout a lot everyday.
- I love traveling and visit new places.
- I love to go fishing at the beach from sunrise to sunset.
- I like to binge watch Netflix with my dog, Mo.
- By far my favorite thing to do is go out to the ranch and ride horses to relax and clear my mind.
- Born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- I can speak a little bit of Spanish.
- I love the outdoors, especially snowboarding.
- I was born and raised in Florida.
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I enjoy spending my free time outdoors.
- I am married to the love of my life, Jacob!
- Disney is one of my biggest obsessions and I actually walked down the aisle to the song Beauty and the Beast.
- I have my bachelors degree in music education and I am a classically trained singer.
- I’ve been blessed with an amazing husband, three sons, two daughters and eleven wonderful grand babies.
- Taking long rides with my husband in the country is one of my favorite ways to relax.
- I love being a part of and serving on the prayer team at my church.
- I am originally from Virginia and traveled around due to being a military brat & ended up here in Florida.
- In my free time I love reading books & honestly shopping at Target or TJ Maxx.
- I am currently working on my degree in healthcare management.