Fishbein Orthodontics participates in the TriCare Dental Program.
Receive a discount on your orthodontics with TriCare!
The TRICARE Dental Program is a voluntary dental plan. You can enroll if you’re a:
- Family member of an active duty service member
- Family member of a National Guard/Reserve member
- National Guard/Reserve Member who isn’t on active duty or covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP)
- You get active duty dental benefits if you’re on active duty or covered by TAMP.
The plan is available worldwide in two service areas:
- CONUS Service Area: United States, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- OCONUS Service Area: All other locations
The TRICARE Dental Program covers:
- Exams, cleanings, fluorides, sealants, and X-rays
- Fillings, including white fillings on back teeth
- Root canals
- Gum surgery
- Oral surgery and tooth extractions
- Crowns and dentures
- Orthodontics and braces
- Scaling and root planing (deep cleaning) for diabetics
- Additional cleaning for pregnant women