Fishbein Orthodontics recommends that children see an Orthodontist by Age 7. What is Early Phase I Treatment?
Why Treat Early? What are the Goals?
What are the Advantages of Early Treatment?
Benefits of Early Treatment
- Correct width of dental arches with expansion
- Improve eruption patterns of permanent teeth
- Decrease the risk of trauma to protruded upper front teeth
- Correct oral habits such as thumb sucking
- Improve self-esteem and esthetics
- Reduce likelihood of permanent tooth extraction
- Space maintenance for permanent teeth